Thursday 26 June 2014

A SELFISH ME !

<Have a glance at this just for time pass. The lines were not meant to hurt anyone ;) >

There were times when I was avarice of words;
There were moments when I had scarcity of those
People say words are vandal of hearts – I don’t know
If it were true; there won’t be any tears around nor be any natives around
I ain’t a pig-head to condemn their opinion
Just an individual trying to find vindication in their conviction
Some said pen is companion and books, their pals
Eventhough they sound a little stroke rhythm,
My perspective, couldn’t agree with them 
I ain’t lambasting their views…  Just a picture I sketched in my mind
Some told books are of addictive kind; once you’re in there’s no out
Man! I just wanna be in… - but can’t; to learn
To connect words like cross-wire and to get inspired of them
As my thoughts come sporadic, I think of who wouldn’t want to become iconic
The authors, they had left behind a legacy to reckon with

Who wouldn’t want to leave behind, their kins, a bequest –
A virtue that stands as massive as a Snorelax  :P

Where was I?

Yeah, 

For those, pen-ing guys, go on to give a souvenir; become a legend
Still I can neither understand nor believe your best friend
But I bid you guys my best luck  ;)

And these lines were not networked to make any sense of connotation
This is just a voracious devouring of words for my vocabulary
And yes, in that aspect, I’m Selfish ;)

- Just another - Thoughts120  ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment